Inside our team
We are all humans after all. Get to know more about me.
Gary was born and raised in Alliston, the potato capital of Ontario, and moved west to Alberta in his twenties. He spent most of his adult years in Calgary and Edmonton, before moving to Gabriola Island in BC. He is an expert software designer and developer of desktop, web, mobile and IoT applications for most platforms and programming languages.
He has successfully completed projects for over 40 years in provincial and federal governments, oil and gas, transportation, academia, telecommunications and health services and has received the Alberta Premier’s Award of Excellence for Operational Planning and Reporting System work.
- BSc (General Science)
- Medical Sciences (Med School prep)
- Systems Analysis Cert.
- Internal Auditor Cert. (IIA)
- UBC Management Program Cert.
- UBC Strategic Planning, Business Area Analysis, Business Transformation Certs.
- Professional Management Development Cert. (AC)
- SAP Audit Cert.
- Numerous technical training programs.
off the job
Gary is an avid guitar player and spent many years as a professional musician in his youth. On a sunny day, you can find him riding his motorcycle around Vancouver Island, out fishing for salmon, or kayaking around the beautiful gulf islands off BC’s coast.